This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Business & IT alignment: Optimizing the contribution of IT to the business and establishing proper ways of making IT-related decisions.
- The importance of strong demand management: Bridging the gap.
- IT delivery: Managing and controlling the IT operations, portfolio management.
- Vendor management: Procurement strategies.
- IT sourcing: major trends in onshore, nearshore and offshore sourcing and their impact on the retained organization.
- Outsourcing strategies: Taking HR and legal aspects into account.
The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.