This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
- Certificate Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
- Target group Executives in the digital age
- Tuition fee € 3.200 (standard)
€ 2.950 (EuroCIO or VOICE e.V. members and TUM alumni)
- Language English
- Dates June 7 - 11, 2021
- Location Munich
- Format On campus
- Digital Transformation: Understanding IT and societal mega trends, like Big Data or The Internet of Things (IoT), and their implications for organizations and markets.
- Digital business models: Combining products and services to create market-oriented packages and aligning business goals with technical realization.
- The effect of digital innovations on business behavior.
- Concepts and examples of creating and maintaining a culture of innovation and execution.
Prof. Dr. Nicola Breugst, TUM School of Management
Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar, TUM School of Management
Prof. Dr. Bernd Mühlfriedel, University of Applied Sciences Landshut