This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Innovating Silicon Valley Style – Mastering challenges in responding to technological and societal trends
- Management and leadership styles in various countries
- How to do business in the US?
- Management and leadership in North America
- Intercultural communication: Why communication matters
- Intercultural competence: Dealing with different cultures
- Reflection: Adapting the personal leadership style to another country
The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.