This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
This module analyzes the fundamentals behind the firm’s business policy and the supporting role of IT.
- Trends and Influences on Organizations: Why do organizations exist? Which problems do they solve?
- Core concepts regarding strategy formulation, implementation and execution: Strategic Analysis, Tools & Concepts.
- Strategic leadership: The role of leadership behavior in organizational success.
- Information Management & Corporate Organization: Company strategies and their translations into business architecture.
- Meeting strategic challenges like M&A: IT as a means to support an organization’s strategic development.
- Leading Strategy Implementation. The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.
The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.