The Executive & Professional Education offers a variety of individual solutions for both, organizations who would like to train a group of employees and delegations from abroad who would like to send a group of delegates to Munich for trainings. In either way, the curricula is carefully developed based on the needs of the group and in close cooperation between our program management and the client’s representative. Our portfolio reaches from interactive lectures with TUM researchers and those of our partner institutions, guest speakers from the industry side as well as company visits and social events.
Customized Programs for Organizations
When developing customized programs for corporate partners, we rely on long-term partnerships with companies. All programs are designed to take place more than once to educate managers who foster cultural change within the organization. We spend a considerable amount of time discussing the needs of the organization as well as those of the target group, i.e. we meet with different stakeholders to collect different perspectives.
In the early stages of program design, we work closely with the content-specific expert professors to guarantee high-quality content and inclusion of the latest research results. After designing the curriculum, we have check-up calls with each professor and the customer to ensure that the detailed content of the program meets their requirements. To ensure a close link with the organization’s perspective, we invite top management to be part of the program, e.g. as lecturers or evening guests.
- Targeted programs with the latest scientific know-how by lecturers at TUM and other national and international experts
- High practical relevance through the integration of practitioners
- Inclusion of internal company specialists
- Direct transfer into everyday work through own case studies
- English or German language implementation – so that all employees can benefit from the programs
- Location can be at your premises or at TUM School of Management – maximum comfort and minimal organizational effort for your business
- Modules at international locations possible
- Leadership as well as expert development programs
- Inclusion of specific tools in leadership development such as leadership profiles or gamification
You are planning a visit for an international delegation to Munich or Germany and want to get to know one of the leading management schools at the interface between management and technology? Then we would like to plan a program, lasting several days, for you, including lectures, company visits and (evening) sessions with practitioners from start-ups or large cooperations. Here there is the possibility to get to know different innovative facilities of the TUM and its partners.
Highlights outside of lectures include:
- Tour of the MakerSpace, the high tech workshop of UnternehmerTUM, a place, where many developers from start-ups as well as from global corporations meet and create prototypes
- Guided tour of the SuperMUC, a supercomputer running at the Leibniz-computing center in Garching near Munich
- Cultural events (TUM Research brewery, city tours, traditional Bavarian living)
- And many more
Are you interested in holding a visit at the Executive & Professional Education
of the TUM School of Management with a delegation?
Have you already decided?
Then tell us your very specific needs using our questionnaire (download).
A selection of our customers
Santander Consumer Bank
TUM Santander Management Keys
Middle management executives
Internationalization & support for taking over top-positions
Global Expert Development Program
Technical experts from all corporate divisions and international sites
Further education of technical experts within new career paths
Leadership Excellence Program
Training the managerial staff on strategic business development and internationalisation