- 11. June 2018
- 15. June 2018
Executive MBA Business & IT – Modul: Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
11. June 2018 - 15. June 2018
The main objective of this course is to acquire the basic principles of digital transformation that lead to profitable and sustainable digital business models and processes.
- Digital Transformation: Understanding IT and societal mega trends, like Big Data or The Internet of Things (IoT), and their implications for organizations and markets.
- Digital business models: Combining products and services to create market-oriented packages and aligning business goals with technical realization.
- The effect of digital innovations on business behavior.
- Concepts and examples of creating and maintaining a culture of innovation and execution.
This 5-day Certificate Program ist part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT. Find out more about the module Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship.