- 22. July 2019
- 26. July 2019
Executive MBA in Business & IT: Module: Leadership & Cooperation
22. July 2019 - 26. July 2019
This module introduces and fosters management and leadership skills.
- Leadership theories and deep-dive into specific requirements when leading individuals and teams.
- Strategic and organizational leadership.
- Firm networks and firm development.
- Leadership & value creation in and through networks.
- Selection and assessment of leaders.
- The role of leadership and cooperation: How leaders can (and must!) ensure cooperation and coordination in networks and their own organizations.
- Leadership in the 21st century: The changing face of workplaces and leaders.
- Architecture for managing international networks.
As a highlight, we offer the possibility to receive a personal leadership profile.
This 5-day Certificate Program ist part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT. Find out more about the module Leadership & Cooperation.