- Marketing, law and business ethics: Interrelation of the topics.
- Dilemmas and ethical problems: Legal frameworks and ethical dilemmas when offering products or services in a market.
- Stakeholders in Marketing: Bringing together different views, frameworks and ethical decisions.
- The legal framework for markets with regard to ethical decision making.
- Decision making in critical situations: Business ethics and sustainability.
The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT. Find out more about the module Markets, Laws & Ethics.